1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 teaspoons olive oil
Salt + Pepper
1 cup red and yellow cherry tomatoes
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray and place cauliflower in pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Spread out into single layer and roast, stirring once, until just tender: 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together tomatoes, garlic and salt and pepper. Add tomato mixture to the cauliflower and stir well.
- Roast until cauliflower is browned and tomatoes are softened, about 10 minutes longer. Transfer to serving bowl and add parsley and lemon zest before serving.
- I served this with sun dried tomato flavored chicken sausage which I browned in a fry pan, and added to the veggie mixture during the second round of baking.